We are a leading supplier of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. We offer comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes with regards to economic efficiency, safety and environmental protection. Endress+Hauser Australia was established in 2001 after a lengthy period of distributor representation, and as a result, has rapidly expanded as a fully fledged subsidiary in the Australian market.
Our founder George Endress always used to say: “First serve, then earn!” By that he meant that we must meet the challenges of our customers to be successful. And this
motto still guides us today. That’s why our offering of products, solution and services is targeted towards your specific challenges. Currently, three topics resonate strongly with the mining industry: process efficiency, plant safety and environmental compliance.
Some key facts:
– Net sales of 2.2 billion euros – a strong partner
– More than 13,000 employees worldwide – a reliable employer
– Equity ratio of 70% – solidly financed
– Continuous annual investments of approximately 140 million euros – future-oriented
– Nearly 7,500 patents and patent applications – innovative and creative