Mines and Technology London is the leading global event for mining optimisation. Focused on maximising profit now, practical advice and future thinking; this event allows you to learn from leading practitioners and see the possibilities of step changes making a big impact, future production, profitability maximisation & risk reduction.
Over the course of three days, we will investigate the key issues affecting mine profitability and production barriers. Topics covered will include:
- Practical case studies of how autonomous drones and trucks have been rolled out successfully
- Is making zero-harm a reality in your mine?
- Networks & Communications including 5G & LTE networks
- Systems integration – achieving interoperability that delivers dollars on your bottom line
- Turning data into dollars – the instant financial benefits of digital
- Mission critical production updates
- Filling the skills gap – reconnecting with the youth to join the mining industry
- Managing remote operations with new technologies
- Using monitoring technologies to increase production duration & reduce consumption
- Rethinking your tailing solutions to mitigate headline risk
- Implementing quick technology wins in exploration to cut down the time taken to discover your next mine
- Step-change solutions to ensure your mineral processing moves towards the goal of “all the mineral, only the mineral, all the time”
- Sustainability solutions that help your mine achieve environmental compliance
Get involved. Showcase your products and services to this audience of key decision makers from the worlds leading mining companies. Mines and Technology attracts the CTOs, CIOs, COOs who make the buying decisions, but also the Data & IT Heads, Project Managers, Mine Managers, Heads of Engineering, and Heads of Exploration who implement the technology at the mine.