Otto van der Ende
Otto is a Mining Specialist with McKinsey & Company MineLens in the Brussels office
Before joining McKinsey, he has worked across the Mining sector in operations in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Prior to joining MineLens Otto worked on studies which focused on:
- Improving maintenance wrench time of contractors for a mining client
- Improving drilling and blasting practices in a large open pit mine
- Implementing the roll out of operational standards and coaching management on auditing against these standards in an open pit truck and shovel operation
- Creation of a roadmap which should lead to implementation of an unlocked and automatic dispatch system
- Identification and prioritization of improvement opportunities and subsequent creation of executional plans of these opportunities during a transformation study for a mining client
Currently fully involved in the MineLens Solution proposing to mining companies a set of operational benchmarking products and services.