The mining digital transformation will unlock $190bn in value. With commodity prices buoyant, miners are keen to get assets out the ground faster, with greater accuracy, lower production costs & much lower risk levels. 2019 has seen a step-change in the attitude to adopting new methodologies and invest in the tools they need for greater ROI. Companies that actively engage with the market this year will be the ones that prosper and see growth rocket.
At Mines and Technology, we work with you to create opportunities that match your objectives. There are multiple ways to get involve both at the event and throughout the rest of the year.
10 great reasons why you need get involved at Mines and Technology London
- Over 200 mining companies will attend.
- Collocated with Mines and Money London – the worlds most prestigious mining investment event
- Access to the Mines and Technology Connect App – giving you the opportunity to connect with prospects before, at and after the event.
- The most extensive networking opportunities of any technology conference.
- After dark social agenda for each day of the event
- We work with you to create bespoke, targeted activities to ensure that you get the best possible ROI.
- Opportunity to share your insight and white papers via the event website or our leading community platform, Mining Beacon
- To qualify for a Miners’ Rate Pass all applicants are vetted and must demonstrate that they are actively involved with the purchase and specification of new products.
- Many of the biggest names in mining have already confirmed attendance at the event.
- The next two years will see exponential growth in investment across the industry.